Quality Management System
MilAIR is ISO 9001: 2008 Certified.
Our processes and procedures along with contract specific quality activities and initiatives assure successful product realization. Our quality system, includes, but is not limited to:
- Documentation of inspection, demonstration, test verification of work in process.
- Receiving inspection verifying 100% compliance.
- Generation of Certificates of Conformance.
- All First Article Testing (FAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT) are performed on-site in our environmental temperature test chamber to written and approved test plans. Additional testing including shock, vibration, blowing sand/dust, etc., are available through one of our approved suppliers.
- Internal Audits of ISO 9001 processes and procedures.
- Subcontractor audits, process validation and qualification.
- Validation, qualification and inspection of all special processes for MilAIR and all vendors and subcontractors.
MilAIR is certified by some of the biggest names in the industry for welding, brazing, soldering, and CARC paint applications.
- American Welding Society (AWS) certified welding and brazing.
- J-STD-001 certified soldering.
- MIL-DTL-64159 / MIL-PRF-22750 Chemical Agent Resistant Coating (CARC) application compliant.
Quality Statement: "MilAIR, LLC is committed to satisfying our customers and employees by designing and producing world class product through continual process improvement."